Some Lesser Known Facts About P. V. Sindhu
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=280 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can P. V. Sindhu smoke: No
- Can P. V. Sindhu Beverage alcohol: Not Known
- Sindhu Heard the Fundamentals of sports in the Indian Railway Institute at Secunderabad under the Advice of Mehboob Ali.
- Afterwards she joined Pullela Gopichand’s badminton academy and is now coached by him. Especially, Gopichand is Indian Badminton group’s main coach.
- Sindhu is a really hard working athlete. She’s been after a strict training program where in she begins practicing Badminton each dawn at 4.15 A.M sharp.
- She had been appointed the 2014 NDTV Indian of the year.
- Sindhu’s Automobiles are former Volleyball players.
- From the year 2000, her daddy P. V. Ramana was granted together with the Arjuna Award for his contribution towards domestic Volleyball.
- Her Very Best performance came in 2012 Li Ning China Pros Super Series contest when she conquered the 2012 London Olympics gold medalist Li Xuerui of China.
- On 30 March 2015, she obtained India’s 4th highest civilian honor Padma Shri.