Some Lesser Known Facts About Varun Gandhi
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=259 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Varun Gandhi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Varun Gandhi drink liquor?: Not Known
- Varun Gandhi is an individual from Nehru-Gandhi Family.
- He is the grandson of Indira Gandhi, previous Prime Minister of India and the considerable grandson of India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.
- At the point when Varun Gandhi was 3 months old, his dad Sanjay Gandhi kicked the bucket in a plane crash.
- In 2009 General Election, Varun Gandhi battled in the Election out of the blue and crushed V.M. Singh, by the edge of 281,501 votes. This was the biggest Victory by edge in Gandhi Family.
- In 2011, Gandhi firmly pitched for the Jan Lokpal Bill. Gandhi offered his official living arrangement to Anna Hazare to hold his quick after Hazare was denied authorization by the administration. Anna Hazare
- In 2015, Gandhi promised that he would give his whole MP compensation to the groups of those ranchers who had been compelled to end their lives because of the agrarian emergency.
- Varun Gandhi is a capable essayist too. He has composed for some magazines in India, for example, The Times of India, The Hindustan Times, The Hindu, The Indian Express, The Economic Times, The Asian Age, Outlook among others.
- He is a decent writer as well. When he was 20, Gandhi composed his first volume of lyrics, titled The Otherness of Self, in 2000. His second volume of ballads, titled Stillness was distributed by HarperCollins in April 2015. The book broke deals records and turned into the top rated genuine book, in the initial two days of its discharge, more than 10,000 duplicates were sold.