Some Lesser Known Facts about Rajnath Singh
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=217 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Rajnath Singh Smoke?: No
- Does Rajnath Singh Drink Alcohol?: No
- He was conceived in a rancher’s family at a town Babhora in the Chandauli area of Uttar Pradesh.
- At 13 years old in 1964, he joined Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- He was a dynamic RSS specialist and a splendid understudy since his adolescence.
- Subsequent to finishing his Post Graduation, he acted as a speaker of Physics at the K.B. Post-Graduate College Mirzapur in Uttar Pradesh.
- From 1969 to 1971, he was hierarchical Secretary of ABVP Gorakhpur Division.
- In 1975, he was the locale organizer amid the JP Movement.
- Amid the political emergency in 1997, he assumed a key part to spare the BJP drove government twice.
- As a Union Surface Transport Minister in 1999, he started the National Highway Development Program (NHDP)- a fantasy task of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- As a Union Minister of Agriculture, he started a couple of respectable activities like Farm Income Insurance Scheme and Kisan Call Center.
- In 2003, he secured the whole length and broadness of India as BJP President.
- He is a fervent adherent of Hindi dialect.