Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahul Gandhi
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=208 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Rahul Gandhi Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rahul Gandhi Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- He was conceived as the first of the 2 offspring of Rajiv Gandhi and Italy-conceived Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi, India.
- As a result of the Sikh radicalism after Indira Gandhi’s death, he was for the most part self-taught alongside his sister.
- After his dad’s (Rajiv Gandhi’s) death in 1991, he moved to Rollins College from the Harvard University because of security reasons.
- He utilized the name-“Raul Vinci” in his school days with a specific end goal to keep his Identity mystery.
- After graduation, he worked at an administration counseling firm in London-Monitor Group.
- He wound up noticeably one of the executives of Backops Services Private Ltd (a Mumbai-based innovation outsourcing firm).
- In 2004, he reported to partake in the dynamic governmental issues and challenged Lok Sabha decision from Amethi voting demographic in Uttar Pradesh and won with a triumph edge of more than 1 lakh.
- He didn’t hold any position in the Indian National Congress until 2006.
- He is the fifth era government official of the Gandhi-Nehru family. He is the child, grandson, and awesome grandson of Ex-Prime Ministers of India.