Some Lesser Known Facts About Nitish Kumar
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=198 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Nitish Kumar smoke?: No
- Does Nitish Kumar drink liquor?: Not Known
- Before legislative issues, he worked in Bihar State Electricity Board for quite a while.
- In his more youthful days, he was profoundly affected by Jayaprakash Narayan, Ram Manohar Lohia, Karpoori Thakur, S N Sinha and V.P. Singh.
- From 1974 to 1977, he was a piece of the JP Movement. JP Movement in 1970s
- In 1985, he was first chosen to the Bihar Legislative Assembly as an autonomous applicant.
- There are 2 life stories composed on him: “Single Man: The Life And Times of Nitish Kumar of Bihar” by Sankarshan Thakur and “Nitish Kumar and The Rise of Bihar” by Arun Sinha.
- His exclusive child, Nishant is an alum from Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra.
- His work as the Union pastor for railroads from 1998 to 2004 was exceptionally refreshing as he enhanced the state of the railroads amid his residency.
- His child, Nishant is 3 times wealthier than him.
- He got grants like “Business Reformer of the Year” and “The Best Politician of the Year.”
- His dad, Kaviraj Ram Lakhan Singh was an opportunity warrior in the battle for India’s freedom.
- His dad left the Indian National Congress (INC) and joined the Janata Party since he wasn’t given a gathering ticket to challenge when all is said in done decisions of 1952.
- He presented the “Jankari Scheme”, the electronic rendition of the RTI Act in Bihar.
- On 26 July 2017, he surrendered as the Chief Minister of Bihar subsequent to breaking the partnership with RJD and INC.
- On 27 July 2017, less than 24 hours subsequent to leaving from the post of the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar confirmed as the Chief Minister of Bihar for the sixth time after with the help of the BJP and the NDA.