Some lesser known facts about Lalu Prasad Yadav
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=163 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Lalu Prasad Yadav smoke?: No
- Does Lalu Prasad Yadav drink liquor?: No
- Lalu doesn’t know his genuine date of birth and uses the dates given in his instructive records i.e. June 11, 1948.
- His first occupation was of an assistant in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna.
- He turned into the central priest of Bihar in 1990.
- In 1977, he framed another gathering called “Rashtriya Janata Dal” after separationg from the Janata Dal.
- In 1996, his Fodder Scam was uncovered in which a measure of 9.50 billion (INR) was included. After which, he surrendered from Chief Minister’s post and with some different authorities were indicted for the situation.
- In 1970, when he was matured 22, he went into governmental issues by turning into the General Secretary of Patna University Students Union.
- His eldest little girl, Misa was named after Maintenance of Internal Security Act, after he and numerous other individuals were tossed into prisons amid Emergency.
- In 1977, he won a Lok Sabha situate and wound up plainly one of the most youthful part parliament, at 29 years old.
- Bollywood executive Mahesh Bhatt once said that he should be the leader of India.
- In 2004, he showed up in a film called “Padmashree Laloo Prasad Yadav.”
- His child Tejasvi Yadav is a medium-pace bowler and had played for Jharkhand in local cricket.
- His child, Tejasvi likewise turned out to be part Delhi Daredevils squad in Indian Premier League 5 of every 2012.
- One he held court under a tree and furthermore held a bureau meeting on the lines of a town chaupal, on a bond stage under open.
- After Bhagalpur revolts in 1989, he got the trust of Muslims who were before a vote bank for Congress.
- Amid the arouses of 2005 Bihar races, he was joined by a man who resembled Osama Bin Laden, and did hostile to U.S addresses to get Muslim votes.