Some Lesser Known Facts About Dibang
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=122 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Dibang smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dibang drink liquor?: Not Known
- Dibang has day by day prime-time demonstrate ‘Jan Man’ and week by week indicate ‘Question and answer session’ on the Hindi news channel ABP News.
- Before joining TV news, Dibang was a journalist with The Sunday Times of India in New Delhi. He started his profession in news coverage with The Illustrated Weekly of India.
- Dibang turned into the Managing Editor of NDTV India, a 24-hour Hindi news channel. As the Executive Editor, he was the starting face for NDTV India. Before joining NDTV, Dibang worked with Aaj Tak, a 24-hour Hindi news channel.
- He facilitated the first-historically speaking hour-long Hindi level headed discussion appear on TV, Muqabla on NDTV India. At the Indian Television Academy Awards 2006, Muqabla won the Best Talk Show Award.
- Dibang has worked in films as well. He has acted in the Hindi movies Pink, Madras Cafe, in which he played an ex-RAW operator. Dibang in Madras Cafe
- He has likewise acted in an Italian movie coordinated by Italo Spinelli. He has worked for a few remote telecom companies, including SBS and ABC of Australia, NHK of Japan and RAI. Italo Spinelli
- Today Dibang is appraised among the best Hindi grapples in the business today.