Some Lesser Known Facts About Arnab Goswami
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=105 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Arnab Goswami Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arnab Goswami Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Arnab has a place with a Brahman family with establishes in Bengal.
- He began his profession as a columnist in ‘The Telegraph’ daily paper in Kolkata.
- In 1995, he jointed NDTV as a news supporter and following 3 years, he turned into a news supervisor.
- He likewise filled in as a commentator DD Metro divert and in Star News, close by Rajdeep Sardesai.
- In 1998, his dad challenged for BJP in the general decision from Guwahati, however he lost to Congress hopeful, Bhubaneswar Kalita
- His fatherly granddad, Rajani Kanta Goswami was a Congress pioneer. While, his maternal granddad, Gauri Sankar Bhattacharya was a comrade in Assam.
- His grandma was additionally into legislative issues.
- His dad was in Indian Army, so his adolescence was spent in various urban areas because of transferable occupation of his dad.
- The main TV talk with he took was of Sonia Gandhi.
- In 2002, he composed his first book, Combating Terrorism: The Legal Challenge. Arnab Goswami book Combating Terrorism The Legal Challenge
- He won the ‘Best News Anchor of Asia’ grant in 2004.
- In 2015, he turned into the first writer to ring the opening chime at the BSE on its 140th year. Arnab Goswami BSE
- However, he has a picture of not giving others a chance to talk on his show, all things considered, he is a decent audience.
- His sister works for Indian Defense and his brother by marriage is in Indian Army.
- He thinks about Assamese vocalist, Late Bhupen Hazarika as his good example.