Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Shah
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=100 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Amit Shah smoke?: No
- Does Amit Shah drink liquor?: No
- He moved toward becoming MLA from Sarkhej in 4 back to back races: 1997, 1998, 2002 and 2007.
- He acted as a stockbroker and furthermore in co-agent banks in Ahmedabad.
- For the first occasion when, he met Narendra Modi in 1982 in the Ahmedabad RSS circles.
- Under Narendra Modi’s 2002’s administration in Gujarat, he was given charge of a few noteworthy areas including Home, Parliamentary Affairs, and Law and Justice.
- He was the leader of the Ahmedabad District Cooperative Bank (ADCB) in 2000.
- He adores chess and was the leader of the Gujarat Chess Association.
- In 1986, he joined BJP, one year before Modi joined the gathering.
- He oversaw decision battles for Narendra Modi in 2014, Lal Krishna Advani in 1991 and Atal Bihari Vajpayee in 1996.
- His child Jay, is a designer from Nirma University, and is the joint secretary of the Gujarat Chess Association.