Some lesser known facts about Wasim Akram
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=266 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does WasimAkram smoke?: No
- Does WasimAkram drink liquor?: Yes
- Akram was at first spotted by JavedMiandad after which he appeared for Pakistan in a 1984-85 arrangement.
- In his presentation First-Class coordinate for the Board of Control for Cricket in Pakistan Patrons XI against New Zealand at Rawalpindi in 1984, he took 7 wickets and later earned an outing to New Zealand.
- He experienced diabetes since he was 30 years of age.
- On his initially visit, he got some information about the cash required to go, as he didn’t realized that rather he will get paid.
- He resigned from global cricket after the 2003 World Cup.
- He has never played a global T20 coordinate, however played 5 region T20 matches for Hampshire and took an aggregate of 8 wickets for them.
- He won 17 Man of the Match grants in his profession.
- When his dad, Chaudhry Mohammad Akram was seized, was beaten for a day and later discharged him.
- Wasim and WaqarYounis were rearguard as a standout amongst the most fatal knocking down some pins sets, yet off the field they had an awesome contention and used to loathe each other.
- His first spouse Huma, passed on in 2009 in Chennai because of numerous organ disappointment. After which, he wedded Shaniera Thompson from Australia in a private service on 12 August 2013.
- He is 17 years more seasoned than Shaniera.
- He works a great deal for philanthropy and has an establishment called The Akram Foundation.