Some unknown facts about Virender Sehwag
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=264 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does VirenderSehwag smoke?: No
- Does VirenderSehwag drink liquor?: Yes
- Amid his preparation days in Delhi, he used to go to Firoz Shah Kotla stadium on Bajaj Chetak bike.
- In his introduction test coordinate, a match boycott was given to him in light of the fact that for inordinate engaging.
- He simply cherishes to eat “Kheer.”
- He is the main Indian player and third on the planet to score 2 triple hundreds of years in Test matches.
- He holds the record to make the speediest triple century in Test cricket.
- He made a greater number of hundreds of years than half hundreds of years in Test cricket.
- He finished his triple century in Multan, 2004 by hitting six, he was excessively overcome, making it impossible.
- In World Cup 2011, he crushed 4 of first ball in 5 matches. (Just cricketer to do as such in World Cup).
- He thinks hitting limit on first ball! Or maybe then settling around guarding, he has confidence in whipping the certainty of the bowler by hitting limit of the primary ball.
- He has his own particular life experience school and games foundation in Jhajjar, Haryana (edges of Gurgaon) named “Sehwag International School”.
- He has experienced hair transplant as he got uncovered.