Some Lesser Known Facts About Suresh Raina
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=246 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Suresh Raina smoke? : No
- Can Suresh Raina beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Raina belongs to some Kashmiri Pandit family from Anantnag district, Jammu & Kashmir.
- He spent a lot of his youth in hostel staying apart From house.
- He began playing Expert cricket in 1999 in the Sports school in Lucknow. Suresh Raina in younger times
- He had been the skipper of this Under-16 Uttar Pradesh team.
- He has a habit of collecting his teammates and until Today he’s gathered 250+ teammates, such as his very first violin that was gifted by his dad in 1998.
- He performed with his first Ranji Trophy game at age 16.
- On his ODI debut in 2005, he had been ignored for a ‘Golden Duck’ against Sri Lanka.
- During an ODI game against West Indies at the Tri Series 2013, Raina and RavindraJadeja needed a spat after Raina failed to shoot Sunil Narine’s grab on two events.
- He scored a century on his Test debut.
- He’s never missed out on one game for ‘Chennai Super Kings.’
- He’s sung the tune “TuMili Sab Mila” to get a 2015 Bollywood movie ‘Meeruthiya Gangsters.’
- He could play saxophone (woodwind instruments).
- He tied the nuptial knots together with his childhood friend PriyankaChowdhary.
- If he was not a cricketer, He’d have been a championships player.
- RavindraJadeja and ShikharDhawan are one of his finest Buddies in Indian cricket group.
- He tattooed ‘Believe’ on his right arm. Suresh Raina tattoo