Some lesser known facts about Shoaib Akhtar
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=235 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Shoaib Akhtar smoke? : No
- Can Shoaib Akhtar alcohol? : Yes
- His youth was quite hard as his household had so Poor economic conditions that after their roof fell one night and they fought to shield themselves from rain.
- He bowled the fastest ball in cricket history with 161.3 km/hr or 100.2 mile/hr, against England in World Cup 2003 in Cape Town, South Africa.
- His youth was quite hard because his family had lousy economic conditions and recall Feeling chilly and confused — roofs weren’t supposed to collapse, they were supposed to protect us!” The roof did fall one night, leaving the household taking desperate steps to safeguard themselves from rain.
- He had been given the role in movie “Gangster” by Mahesh Bhatt, however, the PCB did not allowed him.
- He had been a handsome sprinter in his college days and employed to conduct the 100-meter races.
- He failed a Difficult bowling training, like he was used to Throw bricks onto the hills near his house and use to bowl with stones picked up off the floor.
- He believes Mohammad Zahid of Pakistan since the speediest Bowler he ever watched.
- He had been first detected by Isthaq Shah, the President of Rawalpindi Real Cricket institution of the 90s. He had been so impressed with his bowling that he provided him to play in a Test match against New-Zealand.
- Besides cricket he enjoys Snooker and Football.
- He had been so fearful of Sachin’s beating at 2003 World Cup He requested the captain WaqarYounis to take him off the assault.
During his cricket career of 18 Decades, he confronted Pain in his knees