Some Lesser Known Facts About Navjot Singh Sidhu
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=192 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Navjot Singh Sidhu smoke? : No
- Can Navjot Singh Sidhu beverage Pot? : No
- Sidhu was born into a Jat Sikh family. His Dad had also become a cricket player.
- From the 1987 World Cup, he scored 5 fifties in a row.
- He walked from 1996 tour of England since He believed his captain Mohammad Azharuddin was regularly abusing him.
- He joined politics after retiring from Cricket at December 1999.
- He had been dropped after playing just two Tests, However he also made a strong comeback from the World Cup in 1987.
- He and his wife are known are famous for Their honest work because of that they have problems using all the Akali government in Punjab because of their method of functioning.
- He created a special look in various Films like ABCD two, MujhseShaadiKarogi and MeraPind.
- He was a favorite contestant Of Big Boss 6, but made an early departure because of political obligations.
- Being a Sikh, he’s immense knowledge And admiration for Hindu faith and can be a vegetarian also.
- He’s believed to have mastered Meditation, which he began as a consequence of tough times following his father’s passing.
- Following a long-time absence from his LokSabha constituency, an NGO provided a reward of Rs 2 lakh for receiving back him.
- After floundering his political designations eventually he United Indian National Congress (INC) on 15 January 2017.