Some Lesser Known Facts About Misbah-Ul-Haq
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=179 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Misbah-Ul-Haq smoke: Not Known
- Does Misbah-Ul-Haq drink liquor: Not Known
- Misbah is the main cousin of previous Pakistani skipper turned-government official, Imran Khan.
- Misbah influenced his top notch to make a big appearance at 24 years old in 1998. In spite of the fact that he made his worldwide introduction in 2001, he could just discover achievement 6 years after the fact at the T20 world container, where he turned into Pakistan’s driving run-getter.
- He is the main commander to whitewash a side out of Pakistan in a Test arrangement; he drove his group to a 3-0 prevail upon England in UAE in 2011/12 arrangement.
- Misbah is the primary chief from South Asia to beat South Africa at their home-soil.
- Additionally, he is just the second chief from Pakistan to win the Asia Cup (2012).
- From 2010-2015, Misbah scored 2,878 keeps running in 36 matches at a huge normal of 58.73 as a Test chief. He has outscored any semblance of Imran Khan, Inzamam-ul-Haq, and JavedMiandad in this regard.
- Misbah is likewise the chief of the Islamabad United in Pakistan Super League (PSL), a class like the IPL and the Big Bash. Under his captaincy, Islamabad United won the inaugural release of PSL in 2016.
- A Philanthropist on a basic level, Misbah once raised assets for the treatment of a 16-year-old fan who had an opening in his heart. For this reason, he unloaded his bat and shirt.