Some lesser known facts about Kevin Pietersen
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=157 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Kevin Pietersen smoke?: No
- Does Kevin Pietersen drink liquor?: Yes
- Pietersen is a South African by starting point yet moved to England in 2000 to demonstrate his dissent against racial quantity framework in South Africa and at first played there for Cancock CC in Birmingham.
- He had a fantasy Test make a big appearance in Ashes arrangement against Australia in 2005, where his forceful batting execution helped England recover the Ashes after 1986.
- He utilizes his well known Switch-hit shot from his tutoring days when he used to play hockey.
- He laments having such huge numbers of English tattoos which he had when he at first came to England.
- He has a tendency to get anxious while sitting tight for his batting and use to go for “nature’s call” like clockwork in those apprehensive circumstances.
- After his excessively numerous side screen issues amid the 2013 Ashes, he had a warmed contention with Mitchell Johnson.
- In light of his extraordinary execution in 2005 and sixth speediest to achieve 1000 ODI runs, he won the Emerging player of the year Award and ODI player of the year Award.
- In 2004, he played in the 2003-04 Duleep Trophy in India for England An or England Lions.
- His main tune is We Weren’t Born to Follow by Bon Jovi.
- He is just behind Sir Don Bradman in total keeps running in his initial 25 Tests.
- He cherishes having tattoos and one of his tattoo on his rib territory demonstrates a guide of the world, with red stars showing where he has scored hundreds. Kevin Pietersen tattoos