Some Lesser Known Facts About Imran Tahir
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=134 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Imran Tahir smoke: Not Known
- Does Imran Tahir drink liquor: Not Known
- Tahir was conceived in Lahore, Pakistan and figured out how to play cricket there while he grew up.
- To help his family fiscally, he began working at a Lahore’s ‘Pace shopping center’ as a sales representative at a young age of 16.
- His life began to bring a bend with his determination amid trials to speak to the Pakistan U-19 cricket group, which in the long run advanced onto the Pakistan A side on a few visits.
- Because of the nearness of various turn bowlers sitting tight to play for Pakistan, he couldn’t make it to the national level.
- He at that point moved to England and started playing region cricket there, however did not proceed for long.
- Tahir at long last moved to South Africa, where he played local cricket for around five years and lived hand-to-mouth for the initial two years.
- In 2014, Delhi Daredevils lifted Tahir up for the season as a substitution of Nathan Coulter-Nile.
- He is known to keep running with his arms outstretched after each wicket, regardless of whether it is after an audit.
- Regardless of the way that no group got him in the IPL Auction 2017, he got an opportunity to play for Rising Pune Supergiants set up of harmed Mitchell Marsh.