Some Lesser Known Facts About Chris Gayle
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=114 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Chris Gayle smoke? : Yes
- Can Chris Gayle beverage alcohol? : Yes
- When he was a teen, his buddies used to call him “crampy” because of his laziness.
- After he suffered from an irregular heartbeat difficulty when He had been playing in India in his first career, and an operation was performed to solve the matter.
- He once scored 196 runs at a T20 trial game, he got out in 15th over.
- In 2011 IPL Auctions, Gayle went unsold from the first round.
- He scored a century in his introduction T20 game in IPL.
- He enjoys his dressing fashion.
- He enjoys listening Bollywood songs.
- He’s quite busy on social networking websites.
- In Large Bash 2016, Gayle stated ‘Don’t blush, infant’ into an Australian reporter, Mel McLaughlin on live TV. Gayle was caught up in a massive controversy for doing this, later he cried and said he explained that in a funny manner.
- He possesses “Triple Century Sports Bar”, a sports pub & restaurant in Kingston, Jamaica.
- He started “The Chris Gayle Academies” at Jamaica and London to give instruction, training, and employment for destitute ones.
- He enjoys partying and is famous because of his CPL T20 Parties in his residence.