Some Lesser Known Facts About Ben Stokes
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=110 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Ben Stokes smoke?: No
- Does Ben Stokes drink liquor?: Yes
- Feeds is a New Zealander by inception.
- His family relocated from New Zealand to northern England f in 2003, when he was 12 years of age.
- He made a sensation in 2015 by hitting the second quickest Test century (163 balls) against South Africa in Cape Town, speediest was by Nathan Astle (153 balls).
- His dad Gerald was a rugby alliance player and mentor who spoke to New Zealand in universal Rugby Leagues.
- His mom Deborah was a prestigious cricketer in New Zealand.
- His folks resettled in New Zealand in 2013, while he lives in England.
- He had a forgettable year 2014 as he scored 0, 5, 5, 4, 0, 4, 0, 0, ,0 keeps running in 10 Test innings.
- He gets a kick out of the chance to have tattoos. A motivational tattoo to his left side arm peruses, “Being as well as can be expected be is just conceivable on the off chance that you want to be a champion and your dread of disappointment is non-existent.” Another tattoo on his correct lower arm is a picture of a phoenix. Ben Stokes tattoos
- In 2017, he turned into the most generously compensated abroad player in the IPL closeout with the whooping measure of INR 14.5 crore ($2.16 million) by Rising Pune Supergiants.