Some Lesser Known Facts About Zaheer Khan
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=271 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Zaheer Khan smoke? : No
- Does Zaheer Khan drink alcohol? : Not known
- Zaheer is a Mumbaikar however he began playing first-class Cricket for Baroda.
- His father was the one who initially discovered his Bowling talent and required him to Mumbai when he was 17 years old.
- He had been on his way to join Mechanical Engineering degree Course, but on proposal of his trainer, he dropped his studies out to focus on cricket.
- His signing with County team Surrey at 2014 and later Worcestershire rediscovered his bowling skills.
- He had been a nightmare for left-hand batsman as he had been the 3rd highest wicket taker of the lefties in Test matches with 237 wickets.
- He pumped out South African batsman Greame Smith 13 Times in all forms of international cricket.
- During a Test match against New Zealand at Basin Reserve At 2014, Ishant Sharma abused Zaheeer afterwards he fielded gradually on the border line.
- He’s a Massive fan of Sachin Tendulkar and Roger Federer.
- He even won the Wisden Player of the Year award at 2008.
- In addition, he won the prestigious Arjuna Award in 2011.
- In his early international cricket days, he was afraid of Travelling by plane.
- He owns a restaurant Named ZK’s in Pune and also a rehab and Training centre named ProSport Fitness & Services at Mumbai.
- In 2016, he captained Delhi Daredevils at IPL 9.
- During a Test match against Pakistan in India, a woman From crowd proposed him.