Some Lesser Known Facts About Nithya Menen
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=197 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can NithyaMenen smoke? : Not known
- Can NithyaMenen beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Nithya belongs to some Malayali household.
- In Age 10, she made her first screen appearance as A young child artist in the Indian English language movie, The Monkey Who Knew Too Far (1998).
- In 2005, she made the lead character of Anu in Kannada Cinematographer SantoshRaiPataje’s picture, Seven O’ Clock.
- She’s worked in Various languages like Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, and Tamil.
- Aside from being a celebrity, She’s also a singer and has Sung a lot of songs in various languages like Payasa (Kannada, 2010), Edo Anukunte (Telugu, 2011), Ammammo Ammo (Malayalam, 2011), Oh PriyaPriya (Telugu, 2012), Payasam (Malayalam, 2012), etc..
- She’s won a few awards in the Best Actress category, Like Nandi Award (2011) to get AlaModalaindi, Filmfare Award (2014) for GundeJaariGallanthayyinde, Filmfare Critics Award (2016) for MalliMalliIdhi Rani Roju, and SIIMA Award (2016) for instance KadhalKanmani.