Some Lesser Known Facts About Naga Chaitanya
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=189 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can NagaChaitanya Smoke? : Yes
- Can NagaChaitanya drink alcohol? : Yes
- Naga was born into Tollywood celebrity AkkineniNagarjuna Along with his Ex-wife Lakshmi RamanaiduDaggubati.
- He was able to play with keyboard and bass guitar at his college Group and moved on to examine computer keyboard in Trinity College London.
- Throughout his stay in Chennai for 18 Decades, he finished his Schooling and returned to Hyderabad to pursue his B. Com level.
- He voiced his desire to take up acting as his Profession to his dad during his 2nd year of his alliance.
- He’s a legitimate performer; his maternal and paternal Families incorporate many celebrities and movie manufacturers.
- He’s an introvert; not currently busy on societal networks. He’s also said in one of those interviews that he’s very similar to his maternal uncle VenkateshDaggubati and that he is the only person who pushes him for behaving.
- He surfaced in 2009 using the movie Josh led by VasuVarma, where he played the part of a university student. As a debutant, he played well and won the Filmfare Award South for its Best Male Debut Actor.
- His maternal uncleVenkateshDaggubati and cousins RanaDaggubati, Sumanth and Sushanth will also be celebrities.
- He’s married to Samantha Ruth Prabhu, a renowned Tollywood actress. Samatha is indeed much in love with Naga Chaitanya that she once considered changing her faith for him.
- He’s well known for being more punctual.