Some Lesser Known Facts About Dhanush
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=121 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Dhanush Smoke? : No
- Can Dhanush Drink Alcohol? : No
- Even though Dhanush was born into the family of the filmmakers, He was not interested in behaving; rather, he desired to become a Marine Engineer.
- Before, his family had faced rough times because his dad Was employed as a mill employee prior to working as an assistant manager.
- Not a Lot of People understand that for the first time Dhanush Acted at age 16 at a movie directed by his dad.
- He’s the son-in-law of popular South Indian celebrity Rajinikanth.
- He’s an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva has that is why he Has named his 2 sons Yatra (Pilgrimage) and Linga (Shiv Lingam).
- His spouse Aishwarya is two years older than him.
- He fulfilled Aishwarya in the screening of the Movie KaadhalKondein (2003).
- He’s enthusiastic about music and has composed & sung Tamil songs.
- He won the National Film Award at the Best Actor Class, for the movie Aadukalam (2011). Aadukalam
- In 2011, his tune “Kolaveri Di” made him a household name And eventually become the first Indian movie to cross 100 million viewpoints. Dhanush composed this tune in only 6 minutes and its own rough version was listed in about 40 minutes.
- In 2011, he had been Given since the most popular vegetarian by PETA.
- On one of the birthday, he seen Kotiswari, a 12-year-old dying enthusiast (last phases of blood cancer