Some Lesser Known Facts About Mobolaji Dawodu
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=180 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can MobolajiDawodu smoke? : Not known
- Can MobolajiDawodu beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Dawodu now works for its prestigious fashion magazine GQ Today; he abandoned Fader, after working there for 11 decades.
- He’s traveled across the planet, to approximately 50-60 Countries along with only one photographer along with a lot of clothing that they’d try on all kinds of individuals.
- His occupation to him doesn’t feel like a job in any way. He explained He functioned at Fader since he had been free for 11 decades and still feels exactly the same.
- Dawodu is hardly seen with no distinctive manner of hats. He does not even go to the shop round the corner without even wearing one from the vast array of hats. MobolajiDawodu collage
- He’s a style editor and he himself doesn’t store! He Gets his garments stitched mostly. Whenever he belongs on travelling to Africa and Asia, he receives his clothing tailored.
- He enjoys turtlenecks and believes himself that the “the turtleneck God”. “I just wear turtlenecks at the winter–you will see,” he explained.
- Mobolaji Isn’t only great with his awareness of fashion, but Also has a fantastic eye for organic frames.
- “MobolajiDawodu Is Really a magician when it comes to Advanced personal design with an international sensibility,” explained Will Welch, the Editor-in-Chief of GQ.
- He’s also made clothes for the films Mother of George, Restless City, Queen of Katwe and Conquer Up Small Seaugull.
- Dawoda has also worked with recording artists Kelis, Solange and The Black Eyed Peas.
- He’s been the adviser of Apple, Nike, Sony, Converse, Dr. Marten and KENZO.