Some Lesser Known Facts About John Cena
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=148 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does John Cena smoke: No
- Does John Cena beverage alcohol: Yes
- John Cena was created with the umbilical cord wrapped 3 Times around his throat; this really is a really dangerous condition for a new born infant. Miraculously, Cena endured this condition and didn’t face any long-term effects.
- John Cena began his professional wrestling career in 1999 with the Ultimate Pro Wrestling (UPW).
- Cena was so fond of Weightlifting, that in Age 12, He asked Santa for a Weightlifting seat and finally got one.
- John Cena has the fourth Greatest number of joint days As WWE World Heavyweight Champion, supporting Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, and Hulk Hogan.
- John Cena has starred in a great deal of feature movies viz. The Marine (2006), 12 Rounds (2009), and Legendary (2010). Aside from acting and wrestling, Cena has deep interests in rapping.
- Cena’s entrance theme tune, “My Time is Now” consists And sung (rapped) by John Cena himself.
- It’s Been over nine years since John Cena’s rap record You Can’t See Me has been released to the General Public. It had been listed by WWE Records and starred Cena along with his cousin, ThaTrademarc. It debuted at #15 on the Billboard 200 and sold over 143,000 copies in its first week.
- John Cena has also made appearances on tv shows Such as Manhunt, Deal or No Deal, MAD TV, Saturday Night Live, Punk’d, Psych, and Parks and Recreation.
- Cena was an American Football player in his school, But stop because he believed that he had been ‘way too tiny.’
- You may often find variety 54 on Cena’s product. Interestingly, Cena was able to put on a number 54 jersey throughout his school Football days.
- Cena has given over 500 fantasies for Arizona Kids with life-threatening disorders through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Making him the present record holder.