Some Lesser Known Facts About Jimmy Uso
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=161 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Jimmy Uso smoke? : Not known
- Can Jimmy Uso beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Belonging to the mythical Anoa’i household, Jimmy Uso, One-half of The Usos (tag-team), is first cousins, once- removed together with former WWE superstars Rosey and Yokozuna, and also the current “The man” of WWE, Roman Reigns. Additionally, he’s the nephew of late wrestler, Umaga.
- Jimmy was a fervent footballer throughout his high school and university years. But he played soccer for a linebacker for just 1 season.
- It required over 3 auditions for Your Usos to eventually Create some influence on the WWE choice group. They disclosed in 1 interview that they had completely botched their games in the initial two tryouts, which also had legends such as The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels included in the selection jury.
- Though both function as a tag-team on the WWE TV, it Was Jimmy Uso, that had been first recruited to WWE’s Florida Championship Wrestling developmental, as his younger twin, Jey, had a lingering knee injury which required surgery.
- The Usos are often seen doing the ‘Siva Tau’, a Traditional Samoan war dancing, when their entry music is performed. Interestingly, Samoa’s nationwide Rugby and Australian Rules football teams also execute the Siva Tau in prep for global matches. While dancing, the Usos also chant some traces in Samoan that imply, “Here I come fully ready, my power is in its summit, make sense and move apart, since this Manu is exceptional.”
- In a humorous incident that came to light through Conversation is Jericho podcast, Jimmy Uso disclosed that he once pretended to be Jey through Their high school years and broke-up together with all the latter’s girlfriend for no reason. However, the prank didn’t harm the True couple’s chemistry because the Same young woman moved on to become Jey’s wife.