Some Lesser Known Facts About Jey Uso
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=161 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can JeyUso smoke? : Not known
- Can JeyUso beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Belonging to the mythical Anoa’i loved ones, JeyUso, One-half of The Usos (tag-team), is first cousins, once- removed together with former WWE superstars Rosey and Yokozuna, along with the current “The man” of WWE, Roman Reigns. Additionally, he’s the nephew of late wrestler, Umaga.
- Jey was an avid soccer player throughout his high school and University years. Especially, Jey played competitive soccer for a linebacker for about three years (2003-2005).
- The Usos are often seen doing the ‘Siva Tau’, a Traditional Samoan war dancing, when their entry music is performed. Interestingly, Samoa’s nationwide Rugby and Australian Rules football teams also execute the Siva Tau in prep for global matches. While dancing, the Usos also chant some traces in Samoan that imply, “Here I come fully ready, my power is in its summit, make sense and move apart, since this Manu is exceptional.”
- In an interview, when asked about the very debilitating move In wrestling, Jey responded that he discovers Mark Henry’s ‘the planet’s most powerful slam’ the most dreadful of all.
- In a humorous incident that came to light through Conversation is Jericho podcast, Jimmy Uso, Jey’s older twin, also disclosed that he once pretended to be Jey throughout their high school years and broke-up together with all the latter’s girlfriend for no reason. On the other hand, the prank didn’t harm the true couple’s chemistry because the exact young woman proceeded to become Jey’s wife.
- It required over 3 auditions for Your Usos to eventually Create some influence on the WWE choice group. They revealed in 1 interview that They’d completely botched their games in the initial two tryouts, which also Had legends such as The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels within this choice jury.