Some Lesser Known Facts About Vidya Balan
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=65 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Vidya Balan smoke? : No
- Can Vidya Balan beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Vidya began her acting career with Ekta Kapoor’s Popular comedy series Hum Paanch (1995) as Radhika Mathur aired on Zee TV. Vidya Balan in Hum Paanch and today
- She’s a tendency towards cleanliness and she even Includes a list of suffering kind obsessive compulsive illness about everything about her being sterile.
- She almost had completed 5 films That Have not yet been Released prior to performing her very first picture in Bengali, after that she made her first Hindi film, Parineeta.
- She was quite popular with her commercials in house Holds, even before acting in films.
- She’s very good with game making and her game making Abilities have made most of her friends find their other half.
- She’s a diehard fan of Paulo Coelho and have read each Book he’s ever written.
- She has something for giggling. She’s seen giggling in Many tv shows.
- She’s very great in Bengali, and that’s her husband’s Native language plus she appears to confer together with her husband and his family from Bengali itself.
- She can talk English, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi fluently.
- Priyamani (south Indian actress, did thing song in Chennai Express), is Vidya Balan’s second cousin sister.
- Actor Aditya Roy Kapur and Kunaal Roy Kapur are her brother-in-laws.
- Siddharth, Kunaal & Aditya Roy Kapur
- She did a function among the four five women of this Famous television series, ‘Hum Paanch’, prior to entering Bollywood.