Some Lesser Known Facts About Sridevi
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=61 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Sridevi smoke? : No
- Can Sridevi beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Sridevi is Regarded as the first ever female celebrity of Bollywood.
- She’s been a part of Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam & Kannada movies for at least 4 decades.
- She started her acting travel in 1967 as a child performer in Tamil movie “Thunaivan” by playing the part of youthful Muruga.
- She’s not a professionally trained dancer however is Regarded among the best dancers.
- As a kid performer, she won the Kerala State Film Award for “Poombatta” in 1971.
- She shared a Fantastic chemistry with celebrity Jeetendra, as They’ve done 16 movies together from which 11 were strikes.
- Due to Her dancing moves and outfits in the 80’s, she Was called as “Miss Thunder Thighs. “
- Steven Spielberg offered her a part in “Jurassic Park”, but she denied because it wasn’t a lead function.
- She had been the primary choice for lead roles in “Baazigar” along with “Beta”, however because of a few reasons, it did not happen.
- Though, she obtained Filmfare Award for Best Actress for Her double-role at “Chaalbaaz”, but throughout the filming of the famed rain song “Na Jaane Kaha Se Aayi Hai” she had been afflicted by a fever of 103 degrees.
- If she landed up in Bollywood, she could not speak Hindi And used for her dialogues.