Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonam Kapoor
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=59 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Sonam Kapoor smoke? No
- Can Sonam Kapoor beverage alcohol? Yes
- Sonam was born into a Punjabi father and a Sindhi mother.
- She worked as a waitress while she was studying theater And arts from Singapore.
- Her first boyfriend was a Dutch man.
- She worked as an assistant manager for the movie Black (2005) which has been led by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Because of her obese, she wasn’t interested in acting, But following a year and a half of effort, Sanjay Leela Bhansali to persuaded her to make her Bollywood debut.
- Before, her burden was approximately 90 kg, but afterwards she dropped Around 30 kg of weight for her debut movie Saawariya (2007), reverse Ranbir Kapoor. Sonam Kapoor Before and After
- She’s trained Kathak, classical music, and Latin dancer.
- She’s a parasitic from her adolescent days and must take Insulin injection daily.
- She’s Regarded as a “fashionista” or fashion icon of Bollywood because of her sense of fashion.
- Bollywood celebrities Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are her cousins.
- Her intimate friends in the glamour industry comprise Dhanush, Imran Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Asin, Kareena Kapoor, Shehla Khan (fashion designer).
- If not an actress, she’d have become a writer.
- She has two tattoos and also had a tongue piercing. Sonam Kapoor religion tattoo
- She said that she would never wed a celebrity.
- She’s a Spa enthusiast.
- She’s 75+ family members.