Some Lesser Known Facts About Rani Mukerji
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=49 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Rani Mukerji Smoke? : Yes
- Can Rani Mukerji Drink Alcohol? : Yes
- She’s a trained Odissi dancer.
- Before registering for Bollywood movies, she obtained training at Roshan Taneja’s behaving institute.
- She’s a private individual and seldom interacts with networking Contrary to other celebrities.
- She’s been termed among the most accomplished Actresses of Bollywood from the critics.
- She does not enjoy being boring in movies and so she Tries different extreme functions.
- She did a cameo role at Age two in her Dad’s Bengali movie Biyar Phool (1992)
- She got her important breakthrough in the movie “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”(1998).
- She had been given the lead role in Hollywood movie ” The Namesake” (2006), nevertheless she turned down the deal since the dates clashed with the Bollywood film ” Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna” (2006).
- She altered the spelling of her surname from “Mukherjee” To “Mukerji” within her passport and thus opted to not alter.
- She’s the primary actor in Bollywood to acquire two awards concurrently “Best Actress And Best Supporting Actress” awards in one season (2005) in the Filmfare.
- She awakens from a Whole filmy background, her dad is a Retired movie director and director of this Filmalaya Studios, while her mum Krishna was a playback Singer.
- Her brother is a manufacturer turned manager Raja Mukerji
- Debashree Mukerji Who’s a national award winning actress is her maternal aunt.
- Her cousins are Kajol, Tanisha and Mohnish Behl.