Some Lesser Known Facts About Kanika Kapoor
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=34 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Kanika Kapoor smoke? : No
- Can Kanika Kapoor beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Kanika is a trained classical singer beneath musician Ganesh Prasad Mishra out of Varanasi.
- Aside from singing, she’s also a trained Kathak dancer.
- In Lucknow, Kanika includes a large extended family, Comprising of approximately 150+ members, all residing nearby.
- When she was just 11 years old, she chose to sing on the All India Radio (AIR).
- She tried her luck in Bollywood when she was 16 Decades Older, but it did not work and she got married and moved to London.
- Her older brother, Sasha, and Harmeet Singh (from duo Meet Brothers) utilized to study in precisely the exact same course and were close buddies. This is the way Kanika Kapoor understands Meet Brothers; in actuality, she believes Harmeet & Manmeet as her brothers.
- Popular bhajan singer, Anupa Jalota, is her dad’s Childhood buddy.
- In a mere age of 12, she started to perform displays (Jagrans) together with Singer Anup Jalota, whom she believes alongside her daddy.
- She has married to Dr Raj Chandok in Age 17 and immigrated to London. But, her in-laws did not permit her to pursue singing as they believed that it wasn’t a ‘great’ profession.
- Due to her in-laws’ conclusion, a gifted singer Stayed a housewife for 13 decades. But she could not take it anymore and parted ways with her husband in 2012.
- Following her divorce, Kanika transferred to India along with her Kidsnonetheless, because her kids weren’t able to adapt from the Indian environment and so were becoming sick, she transferred back into London.
- She became popular following the launch of her tune “Jugni Ji” at 2012. Especially, the course was that the remix version of this Pakistani Sufi Tune “Alif Allah”, that was originally sung by Arif Lohar and Meesha Shafi in The next period of Coke Studio Pakistan (2010).