Some Lesser Known Facts About Govinda
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=28 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Govinda Smoke? : Yes
- Can Govinda Drink Alcohol? : Yes
- Govinda had a Tough childhood as his father who had been A performer, was not able to do the job.
- His dad came to India from Gujranwala, Punjab at Pakistan following the Indo-Pak separation in 1947.
- His mom, Nazeem who was Muslim before, who converted To Hinduism and has been named as Nirmala Devi.
- He had been rejected for a steward’s job in the Taj Mahal Hotel since his English was not up to the mark.
- In his debut movie Ilzaam, he left his mark with his Dance moves from the song I’m A Street Dancer.
- He does not enjoy any of his movies except Hatya and Swarg.
- Back in 1994, his car collided with another car and he suffered head injuries. However, regardless of the bleeding, he did not cancelled the shoot.
- Back in 1999, he was voted as the 10th biggest star of stage Or display by BBC News.
- Throughout the 90s, he changed himself as among the very Best comedy actors, and his chemistry with Kader Khan was impeccable.
- He had been offered roles in hit movies like Taal, Gadar and Devdas, but he rejected them.
- He began his own political career in 2004 together with Congress and Won the Lok Sabha election later beating Ram Naik of the Bharatiya Janata Party, but he fought in politics and that he eventually quit in 2008.
- After Salman Khan talented him a Mercedes-Benz when he Refused to accept any fees from him.