Some Lesser Known Facts About Arshad Warsi
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=23 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Arshad Warsi Smoke? : He had been a chain smoker for approximately 30 decades but he also gave up smoking after his son gave a card requesting him to stop smoking, Ever since then, Arshad chose to stop smoking because of his little one. Arshad Warsi Smoking in the collections of Kabul Express Arshad Warsi Smoking
- Can Arshad Warsi drink alcohol? : Yes
- Arshad’s first surname was ‘Khan’ but following his dad Became a believer of a sacred man Waris Pak, they turned into ‘Warsis.’
- After he was in 9th regular, he had been chosen from one of Tens of thousands of students by two British guys to have trained as a world class gymnast, however, his dad did not let him after which he remained away from his own parents.
- After he was 18 years old, his dad died of lung cancer And two decades after, his mom died of kidney failure. After that he brought up himself and lived on his own.
- Because of this fiscal crisis, he quit school after the 10th standard and began working as a salesman of makeup.
- He also worked at a photo lab to help Mahesh Bhatt on ‘Kaash’ (1987) and ‘Thikana’ (1988).
- Afterwards, he joined Akbar Sami’s dance team and in 1991 he won the ‘Indian Dance Competition’ and he became a choreographer and began his own dance academy known as ‘Wonderful.’
- He met his wife, Maria Goretti, in the ‘Malhar festival’ Where she had been a player and he was the judge. He originally offered her to combine her dancing group, and then she became the lead singer and began helping him.
- He originally worked as a choreographer at Bollywood and Choreographed the tune “Roop Ki Rani” out of Anil Kapoor and Sridevi starrer ‘Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja’ (1993).
- When he had been Employed as a choreographer, celebrity Joy Augustine provided him a movie, but he did not wish to take any danger in the time because he had been performing fairly well as a choreographer. Afterwards, when he got a phone from Jaya Bachchan, and he left his Bollywood debut with ABCL’s ‘Tere Mere Sapne’ (1996).
- Boman Irani, Sanjay Dutt, Rajkumar Hirani, Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah are one of his very best friends in Bollywood.
- His favorite character of ‘Circuit’ in ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.’ (2003) was originally offered to Markand Deshpande. Arshad Warsi as Circuit
- He enjoys biking and at his college days, he had been a part of a ‘bikers gang.’