Some Lesser Known Facts About Anu Malik
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=22 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Anu Malik beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Anu received instruction in music from his father Sardar Malik, was a music manager himself.
- He needed to wait for nearly 16 years out of his introduction to Taste the achievement out of musical blockbuster Baazigar (1993).
- Ghulam Ali’s tune in the film Awaargi (1990) was created by Him, but the tune was captured by the music director of the movie, R.D.Burman.
- In 2010, he stopped Indian Idol since singer Sunidhi was Being compensated 7.5 lakhs (INR) per incident when compared with his 5 lakhs (INR) per incident.
- He wrote the impending music of R.D.Burman following his Death, in movies like Gang (2000), and Ghatak (1996).
- He has an Wonderful ability to write a Level tune in About 20 minutes.
- His daughter, Anmol has sung “Talli” tune from the Movie Ugly Aur Pagli (2008).
- He also won the National Film Award for his songs from the film Refugee (2001).
- Anu has written music for over 350 movies.