Some lesser known facts about Ankit Tiwari
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=21 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Ankit Tiwari smoke? : No
- Can Ankit Tiwari Pot? : No
- His parents possess a “Raju Suman and Party” ring which Performs at spiritual events.
- He acquired classical music coaching from Vinod Kumar Dwivedi, at which he was able to practice for about 12 hours every day.
- He’s won approximately 28 awards such as Filmfare, IIFA, Zee Cine, GiMA and Mirchi Music.
- Some of the most Well-known tunes are “Teri Galliyan” out of “Ek Villain”, “Tu Hai Ke Nahin” out of “Roy”, “Sunn Raha Hai” from “Aashiqui two”, etc..
- He’s a strict vegetarian.
He’s a trained piano performer