Some Lesser Known Facts About Shahrukh Khan
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=11 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Shahrukh Khan smoke? : Yes Shahrukh Khan smoking Shahrukh Khan smoking during star screen awards occasion
- Can Shahrukh Khan drink alcohol? : Yes
- SRK grew up in a middle-class family and his family used To reside in rental flats.
- His father died because of Cancer in 1981 and his mom died In 1991 due to Diabetes.
- On the opening day of his movie Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na (1994), he offered few tickets in the booking window.
- His elder sister, Shahnaz Lalarukh was gone into melancholy After her parents died, Shahrukh chose the duty of caring for her sister. Currently, she lives with her brother Shahrukh at Mannat.
- He is famous for maintaining a low profile and secrecy on his Social responsibilities and diplomatic work.
- He only takes his shoes off just before going to bed.
- He has a fear of riding horses.
- His first salary was Rs 50 which he made by working As a guide in a Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi. He used the cash to spend the train to Agra and see the Taj Mahal.
- Her mother was able to say that he resembles Dilip Kumar.
- Shahrukh Khan married a Hindu woman, Gauri Chibber and Says that he respects her wife’s religion also. Their Kids follow both religions.