Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranveer Singh
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=50 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Ranveer Singh smoke? : No
- Can Ranveer Singh beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Ranveer belongs to some Sindhi family, who migrated out of Karachi to Mumbai through the Partition of India.
- He’s the maternal cousin of Anil Kapoor’s kids Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor.
- He always wanted to become a celebrity, as during his Schooling he used to take part in debates, plays, etc..
- Before performing, he also worked as a copywriter in advertising Agencies such as O&M and JWT.
- After connecting the movie business, he dropped his last name ‘Bhavani’ out of his display name, as he believed it will not seem as a celebrity’s name.
- Following the launch of his debut movie Band Baja Baraat, There were rumours that his dad paid a whooping number of 10 crores (INR) to the manufacturers of the movie. However, he refused the rumour by stating that all “Bullshit! My father has been going through a really lean period. There was not any question of him getting paid cash to anybody. All of these are rumours.”
- If not an actor, he’d have been a author or even a DJ.
- He’s the first Bollywood celebrity who is 4th movie crossed 100 crore mark.
- He was originally offered the lead character in Bombay Velvet, But because of no dates available, the function went to Ranbir Kapoor.
- While performing a dangerous stunt on top of a home in the Movie Bajirao Mastani, he ripped the ligaments of his right shoulder, after which he had been hurried to the hospital at Jaipur, where he had a operation. Ranveer Singh harm during Bajirao Mastani
- To Get Ready for his role in Bajirao Mastani, he transferred outside Of his house and cut off from the world by not using TV, telephone, internet.
- Aside from being an actor, he’s an wonderful rapper.
- He’s got a picture of being temperamental and a play king.
- He’s got a selection of 200+ sneakers and 100+ hats.
- He enjoys watching footlball and can be a supporter of Arsenal Football Club at English Premier League (EPL).