[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=2 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
Some Lesser Known Facts About Annu Kapoor
Can Annu Kapoor smoke? No (Formerly, he was able to smoke but today he does not smoke)
Can Annu Kapoor beverage alcohol? : Yes
- If Annu was a youngster, he wished to be a physician or a IAS but his family couldn’t afford to send him into a medical school.
- As a result of financial issues, he stopped his research after Class X and conducted a tea stall, marketed dummy monies for some time, conducted a fire-cracker store, also sold lottery tickets.
- When he watched nothing else happening, he then joined his dad’s Parsi theatre company.
- Back in 1976, he joined NSD (National School of Drama) at New Delhi on her sister Ranjit Kapoor’s proposal.
- Though his actual name is Anil Kapoor, he picked Annu Kapoor because his screen name so as to prevent confusion with celebrity Anil Kapoor.
- His dad is a member of a Punjabi family while his mom belongs to Bengali family.
- His father originally came from Peshawar, Pakistan and prompted her spouse (Annu’s mum) to learn Urdu, Persian and Arabic and after a time, she became a teacher of Urdu.
- In 1981, Annu acted at the drama Ek Ruka Hua Faisla at Mumbai, where he played the role of a 70-year-old man. Inspired with his performance, Shyam Benegal, a renowned movie manager, then signed him to get his movie Mandi (1983).
- He also hosted the most famed outspoken reality series Antakshari from 1993 to 2006.